Stock availability type: C - not kept in stock (MOQ=60pcs to order)
This model has access to all off the possible 8 alarm inputs. Also 6 relay outputs are implemented: 3xSPDT and 3xNO contacts. All signals are accessible through detachable screw terminals.
You can open a comparison table of different models from here.
Input-output channels in NetControl 6R8A
- switch on-off/reboot (SPDT relay contacts) of up to 6 appliances for up to 5A/220VAC (with ability of automatic reboot on PING lost to 8 IP addressеs)
- 8 alarm inputs for mechanical contact/button or AC voltage detector VDS300 for signalization (SNMP trap,MQTT, SPC Cloud) of events
- plastic case dimensions 118x72x35mm
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- IP alarm system, e.g. for panic buttons in hotels, for MUK contacts etc.
- Reboot (automatic on PING lost/manual) of hung home network equipment (ADSL modem, routers, APs)
- general purpose 6 channel relay module with Web/SNMP control
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 126.96.36.199)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)