This model focuses on the large number of entrances: 20 are available. No outputs realized. 8pcs. from the inputs are analog (they can measure voltage 0-3.3V, as well as to connect sensors to them), the other inputs are digital.
You can open a comparison table of different models from here.
Input-output channels in NetControl 20A
- 20pcs. alarm inputs for dry-contact sensors
- The VDS300 AC voltage detector can be connected directly to inputs 1-8 (other analog sensors can also be connected to theese inputs)
- plastic case dimensions 118x72x35mm
Basic network function (for more see user manual)
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps generation on input change
- Output signal generation on analog input change
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- IP alarm system, such as panic buttons in hotels.
- Monitoring of up to 8 analog magnitudes (0-3.3V) or temperature, humidity, etc.
User manual and most recent firmware for NetControl
User Manual, SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at IP address 188.8.131.52)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Archives for old hardware version (3.xx)