Stock availability type: B - small quantities in stock
This model focuses on the large number of entrances: 20 are available. No outputs realized. 8pcs. from the inputs are analog (they can measure voltage 0-3.3V, as well as to connect sensors to them), the other inputs are digital.
You can open a comparison table of different models from here.
Input-output channels in NetControl 20A
- 20pcs. alarm inputs for dry-contact sensors, AC voltage detector VDS300, light detector LDS300 , water detector WDS300 (external wiring required)
- Inputs 1-8 are analog inputs and can accept data from TDS300, HDS300, WDS300 (external wiring required)
- plastic case dimensions 118x72x35mm
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- IP alarm system, such as panic buttons in hotels.
- Monitoring of up to 8 analog magnitudes (0-3.3V) or temperature, humidity, etc.
- Monitoring of AC voltage (VDS300 required) in 20 points for automation systems, electrical cabinets, etc
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 18.104.22.168)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)