This model is no longer manufactured!
This model is derivative from NetControl 2RU1T1A1P but targeted for more general purpose application (e.g. for 220VAC load control). This is achieved via removing the Line voltage measurment circuit and removing the integrated power converter module. This model requiers external 12VDC power source. In addition this model has two connectors for external sensors (temperature, humidity).
You can open a comparison table of different models from here.
Input-output channels in NetControl 2R2S1A
- switch on-off/reboot (SPDT relay contacts) of up to 2 appliances for up to 7A/22VAC (with ability of automatic reboot on PING lost to 8 IP addressеs)
- 2 inputs for external sensors for: temperature (via TDS300), humidity (HDS300), water (WDS300)
- integrated "theremoregulator" mode between temperature sensor and a relay channel
- alarm input for mechanical contact/button or AC voltage detector VDS300 for signalization (SNMP trap) of rack/cabinet burglary
- plastic case dimensions 118x72x35mm
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- Reboot (automatic on PING lost/manual) of hung home network equipment (ADSL modem, routers, APs)
- "Internet controlled power socket" for 220VAC
- general purpose 2 channel relay module with Web/SNMP control
- IP guarding
- IP thermometer and thermoregulator; IP humidity meter
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 126.96.36.199)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)