This model is no longer manufactured and is replaced by NetControl 4PC2R2S2A.
This NetControl model is equiped with 4 channels for counting of pulses from external devices for measurement of energy, flow (water, gas) and others, which has the industry standard >80ms pulse output (opto isolated). You must setup in NetControl's interface the transformation constant and its current display value. This way you get a copy of the measurement device's display in NetControl's interface which can be of course accessed any time remotely via Internet or local network.
Using the cloud platform additionally you get function for callculating the real cost of used energy (via user defined tariff plans), graphical reporting of energy consumption, archives. You can also define condtions based on the current energy consumptions that will execute user define actions (including alerts or actions).
In addition to the pulse counter channels you get two SPDT relay outputs (for up to 7A/220VAC).
Input-output channels in NetControl 4PC2R
- 4 channels for pulse counting (pulses can come from optoisolate open collector or mechanical contact)
- switch on-off/reboot (SPDT relay contacts) of up to 2 appliances for up to 7A/220VAC (with ability of automatic reboot on PING lost to 8 IP address)
- plastic case dimensions 118x72x35mm
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- remote reading of devices measuring energy, gas, water (pulse output is needed)
- Reboot (automatic on PING lost/manual) of hung home network equipment (ADSL modem, routers, APs)
- "Internet controlled power socket" for 220VAC
- general purpose 2 channel relay module with Web/SNMP/MQTT control
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 220.127.116.11)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)