Stock availability type: A - always in stock
This model is equipped with a special housing for mounting on a standart DIN rail. 7 alarm inputs are available; 4x relay outputs + 3x "open collector" type outputs. All input-output circuits are accessible via screw terminals.
You can open a comparison table of different models from here.
Input-output channels in NetControl 4R3OC7A
- switch on-off/reboot (normal open + one SPDT relay contacts) of up to 4 appliances for up to 7A/220VAC (with ability of automatic reboot on PING lost to 8 IP addressеs)
- 3 outputs "open collector" 40VDC/100mA for control of low power loads - indicators, relays, etc.
- 7 alarm inputs for mechanical contact/button or AC voltage detector VDS300 for signalization (SNMP trap,MQTT, SPC Cloud) of events
- Housing made of light gray ABS V0 (self-extinguishing); dimensions 105x65x90mm
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- "Room Controller" for hotels, guest houses, etc.
- Automation systems with remote access via the Internet
- IP alarm system, such as panic buttons in hotels or security of telecommunication cabinets.
- restart (automatically in case of PING loss / manually) of network equipment (routers, ADSL modems, servers, etc.)
- general purpose 4 channel relay module with Web/SNMP/MQTT/SPC Cloud control
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 220.127.116.11)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)