Stock availability type: C - not kept in stock (MOQ=60pcs to order)
This NetControl model includes 4 channel phase regulator (for driving external power triacs) for loads in the range 110-240VAC/50Hz. Device's outputs are triacs from MOC3023.
Additionally there is on normal open relay contact available (up to 7A/240VAC).
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- Phase regulation of loads - lighting systems, heating devices etc.
- Web/SNMP relay (one channel)
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 188.8.131.52)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)