Stock availability type: C - not kept in stock (MOQ=60pcs to order)
This model is specially designed to apply in systems with accumulator as power source. This device has 4 relay (NC) outputs to turn-off different loads to the resereved power supply. There is input for external shunt resistor (60/75mV) to get measurement of current in power circuit. Additionally the accumulator voltage (up to 48VDC) is also measured from device. Two connectors for external sensors (temperature, hummidity, etc) are also available.
With this device user can achieve full control and status of system based on power from accumulators. With the "Automation" block inside the device or the power of the cloud platform you can define complex scenarios of load management, protection of deep discharge of accumulator, charge/discharge current and voltage monitoring etc.
Input-output channels in NetControl 4RU1SH2S:
- 4 relay outputs (normal close relay contact) with common supply
- measurement of power supply voltage (uo to 48VDC)
- Input for external shunt resistor to measure system's current
- 2 inputs for external sensors for: temperature (via TDS300), humidity (HDS300), water (WDS300)
Basic functions and network protocols supported
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIX) with differential overvoltage surge protections
- Supported protocols ARP/DHCP/ICMP/TCP/IP/SNTP/SNMP/TFTP client/WEB server/MQTT/SPC Cloud
- 802.1q VLAN support
- SNMPv1 (ONLY snmpget/snmpset) protocol for access to all parameters and functions
- SNMP traps and MQTT events generation on input change
- Flexible user-defined system of sequences of actions (Macros)
- Start of macros on analog input change (Automation)
- Start of Macros on PING lost to IP addresses (PING monitor)
- Real-time software clock (RTC) with the ability to start Macros at user-defined time
- WEB access to all parameters and functions
- TFTP client for firmware update
- Firmware update in Web interface
- control and monitoring of systems with power supply from accumulator
- "smart" control of loads according to accumulator charge and channel priority
VERY IMPORTANT!!! * After setting up the correct shunt parameters in device's internal Web interface DO NOT FORGET to copy the supplied 'Cloud Scale Coefficient' in the cloud platform (double click to edit the device for current measurment)! If you miss this step values in the cloud platform will be wrong!
* For devices with firmware version 3.14 or older you have to enter in cloud the coefficent with minus sign appended!!!
User manual and SNMP MIB
Latest firmware image (also publicly available by TFTP at 220.127.116.11)
IMPORTANT! Before updating, please read "FirmwareRevisionHistory.txt" from archive for information on how the new version will affect your current settings!
Beta firmware with support of MQTTs (TLSv1.2)